Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALIPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALIPH exist?
Definitions of CALIPH in dictionaries:
- noun - the civil and religious leader of a Muslim state considered to be a representative of Allah on earth
- A male leader of an Islamic polity.
- adj - a Muslim leader [n -S] : CALIPHAL
There are 6 letters in CALIPH: A C H I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALIPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALIPH plus a wildcard: CALIPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALIPH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALIPH
- Buzz & caliph
- Document (Arabic) 6-25-08-ekhlaas-mahdi-appears-after-death-of-caliph
- caliph & Entourage Master Study by Rachel Goede
- Filecaliph Al Mustansir Sicilian coin.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- caliph Muawiyah First of the Umayyad Dynasty - Early Islam ...
- caliphATE Just What Is It Lorinovs Blog
- caliph of Baghdad Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
- caliph Umar Conqueror of Jerusalem - Early Islam Historical Figures ...
- Books The caliphs Splendor CharlesPaolinos Blog
- caliph Uthman is murdered and Ali takes his place as the new caliph.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.