Scrabble word: PHALLIC
Is PHALLIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PHALLIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to a phallus especially as an embodiment of generative power
- adj - resembling or being a phallus
- Of, relating to, or resembling a phallus.
- Of or relating to the cult of the phallus as an embodiment of generative power: phallic worship.
- Of or relating to the third stage of psychosexual development in psycholanalytic theory during which the genital organs first become the focus of sexual feeling.
- adj - the male organ of copulation [n -NES or -NISES] : PENIAL, PENILE
There are 7 letters in PHALLIC: A C H I L L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHALLIC
Click to search all anagrams of PHALLIC plus a wildcard: PHALLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHALLIC
Images for PHALLIC
Lookup in Wiki for PHALLIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.