Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHILL exist?
Definitions of CHILL in dictionaries:
- noun - coldness due to a cold environment
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- verb - depress or discourage
- verb - make cool or cooler
- verb - loose heat
- A moderate but penetrating coldness.
- A sensation of coldness, often accompanied by shivering and pallor of the skin.
- A checking or dampening of enthusiasm, spirit, or joy: bad news that put a chill on the celebration.
- A sudden numbing fear or dread.
- Moderately cold; chilly: a chill wind.
- Not warm and friendly; distant: a chill greeting.
- Discouraging; dispiriting: “Chill penury repressed their noble rage” (Thomas Gray).
- To affect with or as if with cold.
- To lower in temperature; cool.
- To make discouraged; dispirit.
- To harden (a metallic surface) by rapid cooling.
- To be seized with cold.
- To become cold or set: jelly that chills quickly.
- To become hard by rapid cooling.
- adj - moderately cold
- verb - to make less warm
- adj - having little or no warmth
- noun - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 5 letters in CHILL: C H I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHILL plus a wildcard: CHILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHILL
Images for CHILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.