Scrabble word: CHILLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHILLY exist?
Definitions of CHILLY in dictionaries:
- noun - very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- adj - not characterized by emotion
- adj - appreciably or disagreeably cold
- adj - lacking warmth of feeling
- Cool or cold enough to cause shivering.
- Seized with or feeling cold; shivering.
- Distant and cool; unfriendly: a chilly look.
- adj - moderately cold
- verb - to make less warm
There are 6 letters in CHILLY: C H I L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHILLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHILLY plus a wildcard: CHILLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHILLY
Images for CHILLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.