Scrabble word: LILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LILY exist?
Definitions of LILY in dictionaries:
- noun - any liliaceous plant of the genus Lilium having showy pendulous flowers
- Any of various plants of the genus Lilium, having variously colored, often trumpet-shaped flowers.
- Any of various similar or related plants, such as the day lily or the water lily.
- The flower of any of these plants.
- adj - a flowering plant [n LILIES] : LILYLIKE
There are 4 letters in LILY: I L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LILY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LILY plus a wildcard: LILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LILY
Images for LILY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.