Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LILY exist?
Definitions of LILY in dictionaries:
- noun - any liliaceous plant of the genus Lilium having showy pendulous flowers
- Any of various plants of the genus Lilium, having variously colored, often trumpet-shaped flowers.
- Any of various similar or related plants, such as the day lily or the water lily.
- The flower of any of these plants.
- adj - a flowering plant [n LILIES] : LILYLIKE
There are 4 letters in LILY: I L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LILY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LILY plus a wildcard: LILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LILY
Images for LILY
- ... other blossom on this Stargazer lily opened the next day shown here
- This is quite probably my favourite lily. We purchased one last year ...
- March 22 2011 Posted in About Flowers Famous Flowers Types ...
- The Stargazer lily.
- FilePeach Glow water-lily at Brooklyn Botanic Garden.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- free orange lily flower pictures
- Pictures of red & white lily flowers with free backgrounds and free ...
- free white lily flower pictures
- ... the oriental lily Mona Lisa is going to put on quite a show this year
- Photo of White lily - Scott L. Robertson Photography