Scrabble word: SILLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILLY exist?
Definitions of SILLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a word used for misbehaving children
- adj - ludicrous, foolish
- adj - lacking seriousness
- adj - inspiring scornful pity
- adj - dazed from or as if from repeated blows
- Exhibiting a lack of wisdom or good sense; foolish.
- Lacking seriousness or responsibleness; frivolous: indulged in silly word play; silly pet names for each other.
- Semiconscious; dazed: knocked silly by the impact.
- adv - showing a lack of good sense [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : SILLILY
- noun - a silly person