Scrabble word: SILLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILLY exist?
Definitions of SILLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a word used for misbehaving children
- adj - ludicrous, foolish
- adj - lacking seriousness
- adj - inspiring scornful pity
- adj - dazed from or as if from repeated blows
- Exhibiting a lack of wisdom or good sense; foolish.
- Lacking seriousness or responsibleness; frivolous: indulged in silly word play; silly pet names for each other.
- Semiconscious; dazed: knocked silly by the impact.
- adv - showing a lack of good sense [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : SILLILY
- noun - a silly person
There are 5 letters in SILLY: I L L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILLY plus a wildcard: SILLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILLY
Images for SILLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.