Scrabble word: IDYLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDYLL exist?
Definitions of IDYLL in dictionaries:
- noun - an episode of such pastoral or romantic charm as to qualify as the subject of a poetic idyll
- noun - a musical composition that evokes rural life
- noun - a short poem descriptive of rural or pastoral life
- A short poem or prose piece depicting a rural or pastoral scene, usually in idealized terms.
- A narrative poem treating an epic or romantic theme.
- A scene or an event of a simple and tranquil nature.
- A carefree episode or experience: a summer idyll on the coast of France.
- A romantic interlude.
- noun - a poem or prose work depicting scenes of rural simplicity
There are 5 letters in IDYLL: D I L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDYLL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDYLL plus a wildcard: IDYLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDYLL
Images for IDYLL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.