Scrabble word: IDYLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDYLL exist?
Definitions of IDYLL in dictionaries:
- noun - an episode of such pastoral or romantic charm as to qualify as the subject of a poetic idyll
- noun - a musical composition that evokes rural life
- noun - a short poem descriptive of rural or pastoral life
- A short poem or prose piece depicting a rural or pastoral scene, usually in idealized terms.
- A narrative poem treating an epic or romantic theme.
- A scene or an event of a simple and tranquil nature.
- A carefree episode or experience: a summer idyll on the coast of France.
- A romantic interlude.
- noun - a poem or prose work depicting scenes of rural simplicity