Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HILL exist?
Definitions of HILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a local and well-defined elevation of the land
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- noun - risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- verb - form into a hill
- A well-defined natural elevation smaller than a mountain.
- A small heap, pile, or mound.
- A mound of earth piled around and over a plant.
- A plant thus covered.
- An incline, especially of a road; a slope.
- Capitol Hill.
- The U.
- To form into a hill, pile, or heap.
- To cover (a plant) with a mound of soil.
- v - to form into a hill (a rounded elevation)
There are 4 letters in HILL: H I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HILL plus a wildcard: HILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HILL
Images for HILL
- Election 2010 A Game of King of the hill
- hill Along Route 9
- Esperance hill Steven Doig Photography
- ... Rainbow Over A hill Wallpapers and Rainbow Over A hill Backgrounds
- Texas hill Country Land hill Country Traveling hill Country ...
- Matheran hill station India Travel Guide
- Cool hill Stations In Malaysia
- hillside Landscape Design & Construction Residential Landscape ...
- ... waterfalls were in abundance as we climbed the hill to Matheran