Scrabble word: HILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HILL exist?
Definitions of HILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a local and well-defined elevation of the land
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- noun - risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- verb - form into a hill
- A well-defined natural elevation smaller than a mountain.
- A small heap, pile, or mound.
- A mound of earth piled around and over a plant.
- A plant thus covered.
- An incline, especially of a road; a slope.
- Capitol Hill.
- The U.
- To form into a hill, pile, or heap.
- To cover (a plant) with a mound of soil.
- verb - to form into a hill (a rounded elevation)
There are 4 letters in HILL: H I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HILL plus a wildcard: HILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HILL
Images for HILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.