Scrabble word: HILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HILL exist?
Definitions of HILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a local and well-defined elevation of the land
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- noun - risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- verb - form into a hill
- A well-defined natural elevation smaller than a mountain.
- A small heap, pile, or mound.
- A mound of earth piled around and over a plant.
- A plant thus covered.
- An incline, especially of a road; a slope.
- Capitol Hill.
- The U.
- To form into a hill, pile, or heap.
- To cover (a plant) with a mound of soil.
- verb - to form into a hill (a rounded elevation)