Scrabble word: HILLS
Is HILLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a local and well-defined elevation of the land
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- noun - risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- verb - form into a hill
- verb - to form into a hill (a rounded elevation)
There are 5 letters in HILLS: H I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HILLS
Click to search all anagrams of HILLS plus a wildcard: HILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HILLS
Images for HILLS
Lookup in Wiki for HILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.