Scrabble word: SHRILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRILL exist?
Definitions of SHRILL in dictionaries:
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- adj - having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
- adj - being sharply insistent on being heard
- adj - of colors that are bright and gaudy
- High-pitched and piercing in tone or sound: the shrill wail of a siren.
- Producing a sharp, high-pitched tone or sound: a shrill fife.
- To utter in a shrill manner; scream.
- adv - having a high-pitched and piercing quality [adj SHRILLER, SHRILLEST] : SHRILLY
- verb - to utter a shrill sound