Scrabble word: CHILLS
Is CHILLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - coldness due to a cold environment
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- verb - depress or discourage
- verb - make cool or cooler
- verb - loose heat
- adj - moderately cold
- verb - to make less warm
- adj - having little or no warmth
- noun - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 6 letters in CHILLS: C H I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHILLS
Click to search all anagrams of CHILLS plus a wildcard: CHILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHILLS
Images for CHILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.