Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHALLIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALLIS exist?
Definitions of CHALLIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft lightweight fabric (usually printed)
- A soft, lightweight, usually printed fabric made of wool, cotton, or rayon.
- n - a light fabric
There are 7 letters in CHALLIS: A C H I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALLIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALLIS plus a wildcard: CHALLIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALLIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHALLIS
- Mr.Vac & Mrs.Sew Blog What is challis
- ELLIS challis TAKING HER WORLD FIRST STEPS .
- Aqua Sleeveless Printed challis Fit to Flare Dress
- 1803 - James challis was born.
- challischallis girls with guns Girls with Guns
- 2JZ into MA70 Swap Pics etc - Page 3
- Salmon-challis National Forest
- Rayon challis Fabric by FABULACE on Etsy
- Wool challis Scarf Reserved for Serena by retrofitpattern on Etsy
- challis. A light supple plain weave fabric of wool rayon cotton ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.