Scrabble word: SLEAZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEAZY exist?
Definitions of SLEAZY in dictionaries:
- adj - of cloth
- adj - of very poor quality
- adj - morally degraded
- Shabby, dirty, and vulgar; tawdry: “sleazy storefronts with torn industrial carpeting and dirt on the walls” (Seattle Weekly).
- Dishonest or corrupt; disreputable: Some sleazy characters hang around casinos.
- Made of low-quality materials; cheap or shoddy.
- Thin and loosely woven; flimsy: The coat has a sleazy lining.
- adv - of inferior quality [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : SHODDILY
- noun - a low-quality wool