Scrabble word: SLEAZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEAZY exist?
Definitions of SLEAZY in dictionaries:
- adj - of cloth
- adj - of very poor quality
- adj - morally degraded
- Shabby, dirty, and vulgar; tawdry: “sleazy storefronts with torn industrial carpeting and dirt on the walls” (Seattle Weekly).
- Dishonest or corrupt; disreputable: Some sleazy characters hang around casinos.
- Made of low-quality materials; cheap or shoddy.
- Thin and loosely woven; flimsy: The coat has a sleazy lining.
- adv - of inferior quality [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : SHODDILY
- noun - a low-quality wool
There are 6 letters in SLEAZY: A E L S Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEAZY plus a wildcard: SLEAZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEAZY
Images for SLEAZY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.