Scrabble word: ASSAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSAY exist?
Definitions of ASSAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an appraisal of the state of affairs
- noun - a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- noun - a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- noun - a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components
- verb - analyze (chemical substances)
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- Qualitative or quantitative analysis of a substance, especially of an ore or drug, to determine its components.
- A substance to be so analyzed.
- The result of such an analysis.
- An analysis or examination.
- An attempt; an essay.
- To subject to chemical analysis.
- To examine by trial or experiment; put to a test: assay one’s ability to speak Chinese.
- To be shown by analysis to contain a certain proportion of usually precious metal.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in ASSAY: A A S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSAY plus a wildcard: ASSAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSAY
Images for ASSAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.