Scrabble word: SASHAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SASHAY exist?
Definitions of SASHAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a square dance figure
- noun - (ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- verb - move sideways
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - perform a chasse step, in ballet
- To walk or proceed, especially in an easy or casual manner.
- To strut or flounce in a showy manner: “sashays in tight black pants and harlequin shoes across the patio” (Tom Ashbrook).
- To perform the chassé in dancing.
- To move in a sideways manner.
- A chassé.
- An excursion; an outing.
- A figure in square dancing in which partners circle each other by taking sideways steps.
- verb - to move with exaggerated motions