Is SASHAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SASHAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a square dance figure
- noun - (ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- verb - move sideways
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - perform a chasse step, in ballet
- To walk or proceed, especially in an easy or casual manner.
- To strut or flounce in a showy manner: “sashays in tight black pants and harlequin shoes across the patio” (Tom Ashbrook).
- To perform the chassé in dancing.
- To move in a sideways manner.
- A chassé.
- An excursion; an outing.
- A figure in square dancing in which partners circle each other by taking sideways steps.
- verb - to move with exaggerated motions
There are 6 letters in SASHAY: A A H S S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SASHAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SASHAY, to go: SASHAY?
Rearrange the letters in SASHAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SASHAY
Images for SASHAY
What's nearby SASHAY
Lookup in Wiki for SASHAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SASHAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SASHAY"