Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SASHAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SASHAY exist?
Definitions of SASHAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a square dance figure
- noun - (ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- verb - move sideways
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - perform a chasse step, in ballet
- To walk or proceed, especially in an easy or casual manner.
- To strut or flounce in a showy manner: “sashays in tight black pants and harlequin shoes across the patio” (Tom Ashbrook).
- To perform the chassé in dancing.
- To move in a sideways manner.
- A chassé.
- An excursion; an outing.
- A figure in square dancing in which partners circle each other by taking sideways steps.
- verb - to move with exaggerated motions
There are 6 letters in SASHAY: A A H S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SASHAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SASHAY plus a wildcard: SASHAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SASHAY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SASHAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.