Scrabble word: SASHAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SASHAYS exist?
Definitions of SASHAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a square dance figure
- noun - (ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- verb - move sideways
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - perform a chasse step, in ballet
- verb - to move with exaggerated motions
There are 7 letters in SASHAYS: A A H S S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SASHAYS plus a wildcard: SASHAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SASHAYS
Images for SASHAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.