Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSAYS exist?
Definitions of ASSAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an appraisal of the state of affairs
- noun - a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- noun - a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- noun - a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components
- verb - analyze (chemical substances)
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- v - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 6 letters in ASSAYS: A A S S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSAYS plus a wildcard: ASSAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSAYS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSAYS
- Marcus Clarke united architects essays
- Giacomo Leopardi united architects - essays
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius Marcus_Aurelius_Glyptothek_Munich
- Procedure summary for Pierce Biotinylated Protein Interaction Pull ...
- David Hume united architects - essays
- John McPhee united architects - essays
- Citrullinated Protein assays
- John Burroughs at Edison united architects essays
- Johann Gottlieb Fichte united architects - essays
- ... by FISH-assays green control-probe on 10p red INK4 BAC-clone
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.