Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAYS exist?
Definitions of SWAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - controlling influence
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- verb - win approval or support for
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 5 letters in SWAYS: A S S W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAYS plus a wildcard: SWAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAYS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.