Scrabble word: WAVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAVY exist?
Definitions of WAVY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of hair) having waves
- adj - uneven by virtue of having wrinkles or waves
- Abounding or rising in waves: a wavy sea.
- Marked by or moving in a wavelike form or motion; sinuous.
- Having curls, curves, or undulations: wavy hair.
- Characteristic or suggestive of waves.
- Wavering; unstable.
- adj - having waves
- noun - the snow goose
There are 4 letters in WAVY: A V W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAVY plus a wildcard: WAVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAVY
Images for WAVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.