Scrabble word: YAWL
Is YAWL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of YAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a ship's small boat (usually rowed by 4 or 6 oars)
- noun - a sailing vessel with two masts
- verb - emit long loud cries
- A two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessel similar to the ketch but having a smaller jigger mast stepped abaft the rudder.
- A ship’s small boat, crewed by rowers.
- verb - to utter a loud, long, mournful cry
There are 4 letters in YAWL: A L W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAWL
Click to search all anagrams of YAWL plus a wildcard: YAWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAWL
Images for YAWL
Lookup in Wiki for YAWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.