Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAWL exist?
Definitions of YAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a ship's small boat (usually rowed by 4 or 6 oars)
- noun - a sailing vessel with two masts
- verb - emit long loud cries
- A two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessel similar to the ketch but having a smaller jigger mast stepped abaft the rudder.
- A ship’s small boat, crewed by rowers.
- v - to utter a loud, long, mournful cry
There are 4 letters in YAWL: A L W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAWL plus a wildcard: YAWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAWL
Images for YAWL
- yawl sailboat
- 55 Gaff yawl
- Segelschiffstypen Die yawl
- Rendering (in progress) of the Caledonia yawl made from study plans ...
- ness yawl - b26.jpg (316816 bytes)
- Billing Boats FD10 yawl Model Boat Kit model boat for static display ...
- Iain Oughtreds JII Ness yawl
- Canoe yawl
- Products in the category Devon yawl
- What the Hell is a Canoe yawl