Is FAWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a color or pigment varying around a light grey-brown color
- noun - a young deer
- verb - show submission or fear
- verb - try to gain favor by cringing or flattering
- verb - have fawns
- To exhibit affection or attempt to please, as a dog does by wagging its tail, whining, or cringing.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to curry favor by behaving obsequiously and submissively”: fawned on her superior; students apple-polishing the teacher; bootlicked to get a promotion; lawyers kowtowing to a judge; slavered over his rich uncle; toadying to members of the occupation force; nobles truckling to the king.
- A young deer, especially one less than a year old.
- A grayish yellow brown to light grayish or moderate reddish brown.
- verb - to seek notice or favor by servile demeanor
There are 4 letters in FAWN: A F N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAWN, to go: FAWN?
Rearrange the letters in FAWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAWN
What's nearby FAWN
Lookup in Wiki for FAWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAWN"