Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAWN exist?
Definitions of FAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a color or pigment varying around a light grey-brown color
- noun - a young deer
- verb - show submission or fear
- verb - try to gain favor by cringing or flattering
- verb - have fawns
- To exhibit affection or attempt to please, as a dog does by wagging its tail, whining, or cringing.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to curry favor by behaving obsequiously and submissively”: fawned on her superior; students apple-polishing the teacher; bootlicked to get a promotion; lawyers kowtowing to a judge; slavered over his rich uncle; toadying to members of the occupation force; nobles truckling to the king.
- A young deer, especially one less than a year old.
- A grayish yellow brown to light grayish or moderate reddish brown.
- v - to seek notice or favor by servile demeanor
There are 4 letters in FAWN: A F N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAWN plus a wildcard: FAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAWN
Images for FAWN
- fawn Steven Snelling
- fawn Pictures Images & Photos
- FileOdocoileus virginianus clavium fawn.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- fawn Lake Waco Wildlife Connection
- Filefawn in Forest edit.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 27. The Horse that Helped Save a fawn
- FileWhite tail fawn.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The mother does not stay with the fawns but checks up on them 5 or 6 ...
- Whitetail fawn Twins
- Photography - White Tailed Deer fawn Minnesota free wallpaper viewing ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.