Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STANCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does STANCH exist?
Definitions of STANCH in dictionaries:
- verb - stop the flow of a liquid
- To stop or check the flow of (blood or tears, for example).
- To stop the flow of blood from (a wound).
- To check or allay: “My anxiety is stanched; I am at peace” (Scott Turow).
- adj - firm and dependable
- v - to stop the flow of blood from
There are 6 letters in STANCH: A C H N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STANCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STANCH plus a wildcard: STANCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STANCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STANCH
- Debbe Dunning vs Darby stanchfield - PicArena Image Match - Debbe ...
- Bird Drawings Bird Sketch picture by anstanch - Photobucket
- IVAN stanchEV
- Darby stanchfield vs Kathleen Beller - PicArena Image Match - Darby ...
- Darby stanchfield Disney ABC Television Group Hosts TCA Winter Press ...
- IVAN stanchEV
- woman Celebrity in Horoscopes Diana Rigg
- Scandal - Darby stanchfield in Scandal (700039879) - BuddyTV
- Gesture Drawing for Animation PDF King
- Darby stanchfield ABC TCA Winter 2013 Party at Langham Huntington ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.