Scrabble word: STANCH
Is STANCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STANCH in dictionaries:
- verb - stop the flow of a liquid
- To stop or check the flow of (blood or tears, for example).
- To stop the flow of blood from (a wound).
- To check or allay: “My anxiety is stanched; I am at peace” (Scott Turow).
- adj - firm and dependable
- verb - to stop the flow of blood from
There are 6 letters in STANCH: A C H N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STANCH
Click to search all anagrams of STANCH plus a wildcard: STANCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STANCH
Images for STANCH
Lookup in Wiki for STANCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.