Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANTHUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTHUS exist?
Definitions of CANTHUS in dictionaries:
- noun - either of the corners of the eye where the upper and lower eyelids meet
- adj - a corner of the eye [n -THI] : CANTHAL
There are 7 letters in CANTHUS: A C H N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTHUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANTHUS plus a wildcard: CANTHUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTHUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTHUS
- Normal Eyelid Anatomy is seen below. The upper and lower eyelids are ...
- Anatomy Atlases Anatomy of First Aid A Case Study Approach The Eye
- Front of left eye with eyelids separated to show medial canthus.
- Inner canthus Eye
- canthus - Definition of canthus by Websters Online Dictionary
- In the attractive youthful eye lid the lateral canthus should be
- medial canthus - WordReference Forums
- Anatomy Lidlift.com
- canthotomy - definition of canthotomy in the Medical dictionary - by ...
- Figure 2. Temporal area.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.