Scrabble word: SNATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNATCH exist?
Definitions of SNATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment
- noun - obscene terms for female genitals
- noun - (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment
- noun - a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- verb - to grasp hastily or eagerly
- verb - to make grasping motions
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- To grasp or seize hastily, eagerly, or suddenly.
- To raise (a weight) in one quick, uninterrupted motion from the floor to a position over the lifter’s head.
- To make grasping or seizing motions: snatched at the lamp cord.
- The act of snatching; a quick grasp or grab.
- A brief period of time: “At the end we preferred to travel all night,/Sleeping in snatches” (T.
- A small amount; a bit or fragment: a snatch of dialogue.
- A lift in weightlifting in which the weight is raised in one uninterrupted motion from the floor to a position over the lifter’s head.
- verb - to seize suddenly
There are 6 letters in SNATCH: A C H N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNATCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNATCH plus a wildcard: SNATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNATCH
Images for SNATCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.