Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNATCH exist?
Definitions of SNATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment
- noun - obscene terms for female genitals
- noun - (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment
- noun - a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- verb - to grasp hastily or eagerly
- verb - to make grasping motions
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- To grasp or seize hastily, eagerly, or suddenly.
- To raise (a weight) in one quick, uninterrupted motion from the floor to a position over the lifter’s head.
- To make grasping or seizing motions: snatched at the lamp cord.
- The act of snatching; a quick grasp or grab.
- A brief period of time: “At the end we preferred to travel all night,/Sleeping in snatches” (T.
- A small amount; a bit or fragment: a snatch of dialogue.
- A lift in weightlifting in which the weight is raised in one uninterrupted motion from the floor to a position over the lifter’s head.
- v - to seize suddenly
There are 6 letters in SNATCH: A C H N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNATCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNATCH plus a wildcard: SNATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNATCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNATCH
- snatch les fonds dcrans du film
- GROOVY MATTER snatch
- Crtica de snatch Cerdos y Diamantes (Ciclo Guy Ritchie) Analistas ...
- IMDB Top 250 snatch (2000) The Blog of Big Ideas
- snatch  HDRip 400Mb MEDIAFIRE Latest Movie Downloads
- snatch - Rotten Tomatoes
- cosmo and jenn i am jacks complete lack of surprise
- snatch Wallpaper 2 by Themis711 on deviantART
- snatch..(2000).BDRip.810p.DTS.X264-PRoDJi [ENTR] (Page 1 of 1) - View ...
- snatch (Diamonds)