Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEACONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEACONS exist?
Definitions of BEACONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance
- noun - a radio station that broadcasts a directional signal for navigational purposes
- noun - a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
- verb - shine like a beacon
- verb - guide with a beacon
- verb - to warn or guide
There are 7 letters in BEACONS: A B C E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEACONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEACONS plus a wildcard: BEACONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEACONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEACONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.