Scrabble word: CONK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONK exist?
Definitions of CONK in dictionaries:
- noun - informal term for the nose
- verb - come to a stop
- verb - hit, especially on the head
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- The head.
- A blow, especially on the head.
- The human nose.
- To stop functioning; fail: The engine conked out on the final lap.
- To fall asleep, especially suddenly or heavily: conked out on the couch watching television.
- To pass out; faint.
- To die.
- A hard, shelflike, spore-bearing structure of certain wooddecaying fungi, found on stumps, logs, or trees.
- A hairstyle in which the hair is straightened, usually by chemical means.
- verb - to hit on the head