Scrabble word: CONK
Is CONK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONK in dictionaries:
- noun - informal term for the nose
- verb - come to a stop
- verb - hit, especially on the head
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- The head.
- A blow, especially on the head.
- The human nose.
- To stop functioning; fail: The engine conked out on the final lap.
- To fall asleep, especially suddenly or heavily: conked out on the couch watching television.
- To pass out; faint.
- To die.
- A hard, shelflike, spore-bearing structure of certain wooddecaying fungi, found on stumps, logs, or trees.
- A hairstyle in which the hair is straightened, usually by chemical means.
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 4 letters in CONK: C K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONK
Click to search all anagrams of CONK plus a wildcard: CONK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONK
Images for CONK
Lookup in Wiki for CONK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.