Scrabble word: CONKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONKS exist?
Definitions of CONKS in dictionaries:
- noun - informal term for the nose
- verb - come to a stop
- verb - hit, especially on the head
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 5 letters in CONKS: C K N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONKS plus a wildcard: CONKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONKS
Images for CONKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.