Scrabble word: KNOCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOCKS exist?
Definitions of KNOCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- noun - negative criticism
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a bad experience
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - deliver a sharp blow or push :"He knocked the glass clear across the room"
- verb - rap with the knuckles
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - find fault with
- verb - to strike sharply