Scrabble word: KNOCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOCKS exist?
Definitions of KNOCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing)
- noun - negative criticism
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a bad experience
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - deliver a sharp blow or push :"He knocked the glass clear across the room"
- verb - rap with the knuckles
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - find fault with
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 6 letters in KNOCKS: C K K N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOCKS plus a wildcard: KNOCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOCKS
Images for KNOCKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.