Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLENSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLENSED exist?
Definitions of FLENSED in dictionaries:
- verb - strip the blubber or skin from (a whale or seal)
- v - to strip the blubber or skin from
There are 7 letters in FLENSED: D E E F L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLENSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLENSED plus a wildcard: FLENSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLENSED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLENSED
- Fin whale being flensed at Hvalfjordur whaling station in Iceland (c ...
- Posted by Mary McCallum at 137 PM 4comments
- adat sar shalom inc) aleichem shalom chaver atarah shalom
- ... captured by Inuits gather around before it is flensed Barrow Alaska
- Edward T. Babinski - Cetacean Evolution Shore Whaling A World ...
- Like Comment Share
- The method of supporting a bowhead whale for removal of the blubber.
- Allbert cleaning and mounting the rib bones. Due to the small size of ...
- The Internet Book Database of Fiction View topic - GAME Word of ...
- belldini nice short sleeve xl benefits of short traningin ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.