Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEEDLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEEDLES exist?
Definitions of NEEDLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the leaf of a conifer
- noun - a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- noun - a sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- noun - a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- verb - prick with a needle
- verb - to sew with a slender, pointed instrument
There are 7 letters in NEEDLES: D E E E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEEDLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEEDLES plus a wildcard: NEEDLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEEDLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEEDLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.