Scrabble word: NEEDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEEDLE exist?
Definitions of NEEDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the leaf of a conifer
- noun - a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- noun - a sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- noun - a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- verb - prick with a needle
- A small, slender implement used for sewing or surgical suturing, made usually of polished steel and having an eye at one end through which a length of thread is passed and held.
- Any one of various other implements, such as one used in knitting or crocheting.
- A small, pointed stylus used to transmit vibrations from the grooves of a phonograph record.
- A slender pointer or indicator on a dial, scale, or similar part of a mechanical device.
- A magnetic needle.
- A hypodermic needle.
- A hypodermic injection; a shot.
- A narrow stiff leaf, as those of conifers.
- A fine, sharp projection, as a spine of a sea urchin or a crystal.
- A sharp-pointed instrument used in engraving.
- A goading, provoking, or teasing remark or act.
- To prick, pierce, or stitch with a small, slender, sharp-pointed implement.
- To goad, provoke, or tease.
- To increase the alcoholic content of (a beverage).
- verb - to sew with a slender, pointed instrument
There are 6 letters in NEEDLE: D E E E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEEDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEEDLE plus a wildcard: NEEDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEEDLE
Images for NEEDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.