Scrabble word: SEDIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEDIMENT exist?
Definitions of SEDIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- verb - deposit as a sediment
- verb - settle as sediment
- Material that settles to the bottom of a liquid; lees.
- Solid fragments of inorganic or organic material that come from the weathering of rock and are carried and deposited by wind, water, or ice.
- verb - to settle to the bottom of a liquid
There are 8 letters in SEDIMENT: D E E I M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDIMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEDIMENT plus a wildcard: SEDIMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEDIMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEDIMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.