Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DESCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESCENT exist?
Definitions of DESCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement downward
- noun - properties attributable to your ancestry
- noun - the act of changing your location in a downward direction
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- The act or an instance of descending.
- A way down.
- A downward incline or passage; a slope.
- Hereditary derivation; lineage: a person of African descent.
- One generation of a specific lineage.
- The fact or process of coming down or being derived from a source: a paper tracing the descent of the novel from old picaresque tales.
- Development in form or structure during transmission from an original source.
- Transference of property by inheritance.
- A lowering or decline, as in status or level: Her career went into a rapid descent after the charges of misconduct.
- A sudden visit or attack; an onslaught.
- v - to come or go down
There are 7 letters in DESCENT: C D E E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESCENT plus a wildcard: DESCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESCENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESCENT
- glidos also supports descent ii months of work has finally paid off ...
- Download descent DOS Games Archive
- channel-kdk12 - The descent
- The descent Molly Ellen Taylors Blog
- Amnesia The Dark descent throws you headfirst into a dangerous world ...
- The descent Image 3 sur 24
- Sisters The descent Movie Review (2005) Fister Roboto
- ... films of the last decade the descent followed by 28 days later let
- The descent Wallpapers
- The descent Part 2 Movie Review Bloody Good Horror
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.