Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECENT exist?
Definitions of DECENT in dictionaries:
- adj - socially or conventionally correct
- adj - according with custom or propriety
- adj - conforming to conventions of sexual behavior
- adj - sufficient for the purpose
- adj - decently clothed
- adj - observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress
- adv - in the right manner
- Characterized by conformity to recognized standards of propriety or morality.
- Free from indelicacy; modest.
- Meeting accepted standards; adequate: a decent salary.
- Morally upright; respectable.
- Kind or obliging: very decent of them to lend you money.
- Properly or modestly dressed.
- adv - conforming to recognized standards of propriety [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : DECENTLY
There are 6 letters in DECENT: C D E E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECENT plus a wildcard: DECENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECENT
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.