Scrabble word: DESCENTS
Is DESCENTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DESCENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement downward
- noun - properties attributable to your ancestry
- noun - the act of changing your location in a downward direction
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- verb - to come or go down
There are 8 letters in DESCENTS: C D E E N S S T
Click to search all anagrams of DESCENTS plus a wildcard: DESCENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESCENTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESCENTS
Lookup in Wiki for DESCENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.