Scrabble word: BONDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BONDS exist?
Definitions of BONDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical force linking atoms
- noun - a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money
- noun - a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- noun - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- noun - a connection that fastens things together
- noun - a superior quality of strong durable white writing paper
- noun - United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
- noun - British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming
- noun - the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - issue bonds on
- verb - bring together in a common cause or emotion
- adj - to join together [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BONDABLE
There are 5 letters in BONDS: B D N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BONDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BONDS plus a wildcard: BONDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BONDS
Images for BONDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.