Scrabble word: SOUNDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUNDED exist?
Definitions of SOUNDED in dictionaries:
- verb - appear in a certain way
- verb - make a certain noise or sound
- verb - give off a certain sound or sounds
- verb - announce by means of a sound
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - cause to sound
- verb - measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- adj - being in good health or condition
- verb - to make a sound (something that stimulates the auditory receptors)
There are 7 letters in SOUNDED: D D E N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUNDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUNDED plus a wildcard: SOUNDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUNDED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOUNDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.