Scrabble word: BOODLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOODLE exist?
Definitions of BOODLE in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck)
- Money, especially counterfeit money.
- Money accepted as a bribe.
- Stolen goods; swag.
- A crowd of people; caboodle.
- verb - to take bribes
There are 6 letters in BOODLE: B D E L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOODLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOODLE plus a wildcard: BOODLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOODLE
Images for BOODLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.