Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOODED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOODED exist?
Definitions of BLOODED in dictionaries:
- verb - smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- adj - of unmixed ancestry
- Having blood or a temperament of a specified kind.
- Thoroughbred: blooded breeding stock.
- verb - to stain with blood (the fluid circulated by the heart)
There are 7 letters in BLOODED: B D D E L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOODED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOODED plus a wildcard: BLOODED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOODED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOODED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.