Scrabble word: LOGOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGOS exist?
Definitions of LOGOS in dictionaries:
- noun - the divine word of God
- noun - a company emblem or device
- In pre-Socratic philosophy, the principle governing the cosmos, the source of this principle, or human reasoning about the cosmos.
- Among the Sophists, the topics of rational argument or the arguments themselves.
- In Stoicism, the active, material, rational principle of the cosmos; nous.
- In biblical Judaism, the word of God, which itself has creative power and is God’s medium of communication with the human race.
- In Hellenistic Judaism, a hypostasis associated with divine wisdom.
- In Saint John’s Gospel, especially in the prologue (1:1-14), the creative word of God, which is itself God and incarnate in Jesus.
- noun - the rational principle that governs the universe in ancient Greek philosophy
There are 5 letters in LOGOS: G L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGOS plus a wildcard: LOGOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGOS
Images for LOGOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.