Scrabble word: LOOKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOKS exist?
Definitions of LOOKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the feelings expressed on a person's face
- noun - the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- noun - physical appearance
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- verb - perceive with attention
- verb - give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- verb - have a certain outward or facial expression
- verb - search or seek
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - convey by one's expression
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - accord in appearance with
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- verb - to use one's eyes in seeing
There are 5 letters in LOOKS: K L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOKS plus a wildcard: LOOKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOKS
Images for LOOKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.