Is FORGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORGED in various dictionaries:
- verb - create by hammering
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - move ahead steadily
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- adj - reproduced fraudulently
- verb - to fashion or reproduce for fraudulent purposes
There are 6 letters in FORGED: D E F G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORGED, to go: FORGED?
Rearrange the letters in FORGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORGED
What's nearby FORGED
Lookup in Wiki for FORGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORGED"