Scrabble word: FORAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORAGE exist?
Definitions of FORAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- noun - the act of searching for food and provisions
- verb - collect or look around for (food)
- verb - wander and feed
- Food for domestic animals; fodder.
- The act of looking or searching for food or provisions.
- To wander in search of food or provisions.
- To make a raid, as for food: soldiers foraging near an abandoned farm.
- To conduct a search; rummage.
- To collect forage from; strip of food or supplies: troops who were foraging the countryside.
- To obtain by foraging: foraged a snack from the refrigerator.
- verb - to search about