Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORAGE exist?
Definitions of FORAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- noun - the act of searching for food and provisions
- verb - collect or look around for (food)
- verb - wander and feed
- Food for domestic animals; fodder.
- The act of looking or searching for food or provisions.
- To wander in search of food or provisions.
- To make a raid, as for food: soldiers foraging near an abandoned farm.
- To conduct a search; rummage.
- To collect forage from; strip of food or supplies: troops who were foraging the countryside.
- To obtain by foraging: foraged a snack from the refrigerator.
- verb - to search about
There are 6 letters in FORAGE: A E F G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORAGE plus a wildcard: FORAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.