Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORGAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGAVE exist?
Definitions of FORGAVE in dictionaries:
- v - to release from liability for an offense
There are 7 letters in FORGAVE: A E F G O R V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGAVE plus a wildcard: FORGAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGAVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORGAVE
- Lesson 17 Joseph Forgives His Brothers LDS Lesson Ideas
- DOCUMENTS D.A. Alleges Chris Brown May Have Lied About Community ...
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley in Amish Grace
- eventually forgave him...
- ... Reward of Forgiving He Said O Allah I forgave my Brother - Urdu Kahani
- ... winning Rihanna back is eternally grateful that she forgave him
- Even darkness forgave his crooked way (by Josephine M.) - Vintage ...
- Gregory Todd man who forgave his fiancee Tiffany Baillie for stabbing ...
- He forgave the Debt Making All Things New
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.