Scrabble word: FAVOR
Is FAVOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FAVOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of gracious kindness
- noun - an advantage to the benefit of someone or something
- noun - an inclination to approve
- noun - a feeling of favorable regard
- noun - souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- verb - promote over another
- verb - consider as the favorite
- verb - treat gently or carefully
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- A gracious, friendly, or obliging act that is freely granted: do someone a favor.
- Friendly or favorable regard; approval or support: won the favor of the monarch; looked with favor on the plan.
- A state of being held in such regard: a style currently in favor.
- Unfair partiality; favoritism.
- A privilege or concession.
- Something given as a token of love, affection, or remembrance.
- A small decorative gift given to each guest at a party.
- Advantage; benefit: sailed under favor of cloudless skies.
- Behalf; interest: an error in our favor.
- A communication, especially a letter.
- Aspect or appearance.
- Countenance; face.
- A facial feature.
- To perform a kindness or service for; oblige.
- To treat or regard with friendship, approval, or support.
- To be partial to; indulge a liking for: favors bright colors.
- To be or tend to be in support of.
- To make easier or more possible; facilitate: Darkness favored their escape.
- To treat with care; be gentle with: favored my wounded leg.
- To resemble in appearance: She favors her father.
- In support of; approving: We are in favor of her promotion to president.
- To the advantage of: The court decided in favor of the plaintiff.
- This sense of favor goes back to early modern English: “This young lord Chamont/Favors my mother” (Ben Jonson).
- verb - to regard with approval
There are 5 letters in FAVOR: A F O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVOR
Click to search all anagrams of FAVOR plus a wildcard: FAVOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVOR
Images for FAVOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.