Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAVOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVOUR exist?
Definitions of FAVOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of favorable regard
- noun - an inclination to approve
- noun - an advantage to the benefit of someone or something
- noun - souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- noun - an act of gracious kindness
- verb - treat gently or carefully
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- verb - promote over another
- verb - consider as the favorite
- v - to regard with approval
There are 6 letters in FAVOUR: A F O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVOUR plus a wildcard: FAVOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVOUR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAVOUR
- vintage wedding favors One Stylish Bride - Ultimate Wedding Ideas
- Handbag Gift Bag Template - Free Printable Handbag Gift Bag Template
- The Moody Blues Every Good Boy Deserves favour Album Cover Parodies
- New Wedding Packaging Cupcake favour Boxes with Heart Window
- Grace & favour Facebook
- Unique Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Wedding - Womens Fashion Blog by ...
- Wendy Nasmith Designs favour box layout
- Set of 6 Orange Shawls Pashmina Scarf Wedding Favor Bridal Shower ...
- Purse Favor Bag
- scope of work template
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.