Scrabble word: FAVOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVOUR exist?
Definitions of FAVOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of favorable regard
- noun - an inclination to approve
- noun - an advantage to the benefit of someone or something
- noun - souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- noun - an act of gracious kindness
- verb - treat gently or carefully
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- verb - promote over another
- verb - consider as the favorite
- verb - to regard with approval
There are 6 letters in FAVOUR: A F O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVOUR plus a wildcard: FAVOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVOUR
Images for FAVOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.