Scrabble word: FLAVOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAVOR exist?
Definitions of FLAVOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - (physics) the six kinds of quarks
- verb - lend flavor to
- A distinctive yet intangible quality felt to be characteristic of a given thing: “What matters in literature... is surely the idiosyncratic, the individual, the flavor or color of a particular human suffering” (Harold Bloom).
- A flavoring: contains no artificial flavors.
- Aroma; fragrance.
- verb - to give flavor (distinctive taste) to
There are 6 letters in FLAVOR: A F L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAVOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAVOR plus a wildcard: FLAVOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAVOR
Images for FLAVOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.