Scrabble word: FLAVOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAVOR exist?
Definitions of FLAVOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - (physics) the six kinds of quarks
- verb - lend flavor to
- A distinctive yet intangible quality felt to be characteristic of a given thing: “What matters in literature... is surely the idiosyncratic, the individual, the flavor or color of a particular human suffering” (Harold Bloom).
- A flavoring: contains no artificial flavors.
- Aroma; fragrance.
- verb - to give flavor (distinctive taste) to