Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOVEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOVEA exist?
Definitions of FOVEA in dictionaries:
- noun - area consisting of a small depression in the retina containing cones and where vision is most acute
- A small cuplike depression or pit in a bone or an organ.
- The fovea centralis.
- adj - a shallow anatomical depression [n -VEAE or -VEAS] : FOVEAL, FOVEATE, FOVEATED
There are 5 letters in FOVEA: A E F O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOVEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOVEA plus a wildcard: FOVEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOVEA
Images for FOVEA
- fovea - Eye Anatomy
- ... di scimmia vista al microscopio ottico in cui evidente la fovea
- Central fovea (fovea Centralis) is responsable of visual acuity.
- Retina perifrica y ora serrata.
- What Does It Mean To Study Ophthalmology
- The fovea Centralis
- The fovea in Chapter 04 Senses from Psychology An Introduction ...
- Science Natural Phenomena & Medicine fovea