Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOVEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOVEAL exist?
Definitions of FOVEAL in dictionaries:
- adj - a shallow anatomical depression [n -VEAE or -VEAS] : FOVEAL, FOVEATE, FOVEATED
There are 6 letters in FOVEAL: A E F L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOVEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOVEAL plus a wildcard: FOVEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOVEAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOVEAL
- So this is how Leonardo created his enigmas with the use of yellow ...
- Im pharmacist nichts ...
- PVS birefringence
- Addl keywordsmisspellings
- macular reflex KMLE - ...
- Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex (TFCC) Injuries eorthopod.com
- The Writing Process Writing the College Application Essay College ...
- Resim 1A Resim 1B
- Photoreceptor composite images for the foveal (0.5 temporal-superior ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.