Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOVEAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOVEAE exist?
Definitions of FOVEAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a shallow anatomical depression [n -VEAE or -VEAS] : FOVEAL, FOVEATE, FOVEATED
There are 6 letters in FOVEAE: A E E F O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOVEAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOVEAE plus a wildcard: FOVEAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOVEAE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOVEAE
- Palatine bone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... something nearby the eyes converge and its image lands on both foveae
- What are the holes in the roof of the mouth at the junction of the ...
- Imago foveae
- Fonte NETTER Frank H.. Atlas de Anatomia Humana.
- Section of kingfisher eye showing where two foveae are located
- Copyright Tracy Zarrillo 2010
- Topographische Anatomie Nacken und Hinterwand Wirbelsule ...
- Diagram of foveae found in specimens of Frasera albomarginata
- Sternum 2 with median longitudinal furrow behind transverse basal ...